Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

The Tuesday before Halloween we went to the Pumpkin Patch with Bryan's family. It was really fun. They have a little section where the kids can ride on this little "train" and jump in a bouncy and pet some animals. The kids had a blast... with the exception of Addilyn's little meltdown. :) Then we went back and carved pumpkins at Grammie's house. (My camera battery died or else you would be seeing pictures of that as well.) :)







4 comments:

Nicole said...

Your kids are so cute! Even when they're having a meltdown! I can't wait to see them in just a couple of weeks!

bethany said...

You still got some good pictures despite the meltdown. My problem is my kids fall apart and I only get the pictures of them falling apart.....

The Prigmore Family said...

I can't get over those earrings. Skullys. Love it.

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there! I remember doing that last year. I cant believe how big those two have gotten! I cant wait to see you guys in about 2 weeks!