Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Friday, January 16, 2009

It's a miracle!!!

I am FINALLY updating my blog. The past month I have completely given up on photo shopping and because of the way I take my pictures (I don't take pictures in JPeg format) I have no choice but to photo shop every picture I take... So, I am FINALLY getting on the ball and starting the LONG process of playing catch up.
Anyways, for their Christmas present, Carter's preschool teacher took them all Ice Skating. It was HYSTERICAL!!! Carter loved the idea but wasn't that fond of the actual act. But there was some snow to play on so that helped matters. He was so cute out there. I stayed off the ice to take pictures. He headed out with his little buddy Koen and Koen's daddy, Brad. (Who, for the record, also can NOT ice skate... it only added to the humor.)

Brad with Koen (left) and Carter.

They finally made it to the snow.
And played there for a while.



The boys only skated on the ice for about 20 minutes but enjoyed watching everyone else and then having hot chocolate and cookies. (Carter is on the left.)

No comments: