Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Saturday, January 17, 2009

More Tutu Fun


Here are some more pictures from the tutu session I did with Addi. A little shout out to Bridget Martineau, one of my very fave people, for letting me use her girl's bedroom. (Built by her hubby... can you BELIEVE this is her daughters' room? Would you DIE as a little girl?!?) Anyways, I am putting more of these on my photo blog in the next day or two. I just love the way they turned out. I love my little she-tank!!








9 comments:

Courtney said...

Those pictures of her turned out SO cute! :) I love the blue tutu with her eyes! BEAUTIFUL!

Andrea said...

does bryan get mad when he has to share his tutu?

Shenna said...

So, so, so cute! My favorite pictures of my girls are the ones in their tutus. And the previous post about Carter made me almost choke on my water. Hilarious!

Renae said...

Jen, You have such a beautiful family! Love the tutu pictures of Addi! You do a great job!

Andrea said...

That above comment about Bryan is from Matt. Just so you know. I would never say something like that about someone i love! We aren't "in love" though.

Bryn said...

LOVE her! Love you!! I need to hire you! Oh, and I'll see you tomorrow!! :)

Ben said...

Hannah likes these. She said "It's Addilyn! He's naked." Very cute pics! ~Jessica

katie said...

Oh my gosh-love the diaper bum one! She is too cute. Carter is a crack up-gotta love the things kid say. Thanks for the fun outing yesterday!

Matt & Brooke said...

She's darling! When are you gonna be in town???