Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Out of the Mouth of Babes

The other morning Bryan and I were asleep when we heard Carter calling for Bryan. (Yeah for him calling for Daddy and NOT Mommy.) Bryan went and found him in the bathroom and asked him what he needed.
"Daddy, my bum coughed."
"What?"
"My bum coughed."
After inspecting the toilet on which Carter was sitting he realized he had a little diarrhea. So, he asked Carter if he had made a "brown" (to technical around here) and if he needed help.
"Yeah, Daddy, I made a brown. And then I made another one and another one and another one and another one..." (he repeated that about 15 times.)
Maybe it's just me but this cracked me up. If you think about it, it does kind of sound like coughing some times... :) Love that kid.

1 comment:

Davis Family said...

Brent and I were dying over this! So funny, I love kid logic.