Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dang Sugar Cookies...

I'm not a huge fan of sugar cookies. BUT, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ones you buy from the store. You know, the really big ones that have all the icing on top. Yummy... I want some now. Anyways, apparently I'm not the only one who loves them. Every day we go play down the street with all the kids friends (and mine) and a few days ago Katie Budge brought out a big container of these cookies. Addilyn was SO excited. She quickly polished off hers, the finished Cannon's (he had only eaten one bite before losing interest), then ate the other 1/2 that Holly had deserted, then came walking up eating ANOTHER one... not sure where she got it. What a little piggie. I still can't figure out why she's such a chub. :)




The finished product:


2 comments:

The Brown Family said...

Seriously one of the funniest things I have seen in a while! The fourth one was the kicker! Love that girl!!

The Prigmore Family said...

That dress and the girl in it are THE CUTEST!