Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Friday, April 24, 2009

Easter Pictures

Often times I forget to take pictures of my own kids... annoying, right? That's the whole reason I got into photography. So, last week I went out with a friend and we took pictures of our kids in their Easter get-ups. I got a few cute ones. Carter's at a real cheesy stage and Addilyn is not into having her picture taken.


By the end...




Don't worry, I took them to McDonald's for ice cream afterwards.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Is Addi wearing her skull earrings with her easter dress? If so, you are awesome.

Shenna said...

I love that last picture of them - it made me laugh.

lauren said...

So funny! Kids can be so hilarious/frustrating AS SOON AS THE CAMERA COMES OUT!!!!! It makes me crazy... :) But you did get some GREAT shots! So cute!

Henricksen Family said...

cute you are so talented jen! I kind of love the one where Addi is crying it looks really cool.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute.