Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sweet Daddy

I know I have said this a million times, but my kids have the best Daddy around. I don't know how he juggles it all: a pregnant wife (that in itself...), a three year old who is ETERNALLY asking questions, Princess Addilyn, work, personal time (what's that?), church calling... somehow he manages. I hope he knows how much we all love him. The kids adore him and I can't get enough of him. He's seriously the BEST!
Oh, and I love everything about this picture. Addi's chubby hands, the lighting... everything.

1 comment:

Shenna said...

That is a great picture! I want to come down and visit you guys soon. Let me know when you're available!