Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Morning

Christmas gets more and more fun as the kids grow. Carter and Addilyn were so excited for Santa to come this year. Preslee was a late sleeper and celebrated her Christmas a little later than the other two kids.

Preslee's darling outfit she got from Gigi. It's my new fave on her.

Addilyn got a cute 50's inspired mic from Gigi that she LOVES singing into. You can step on part of the bottom and a crowd will applause.

Addilyn, checking out Preslee's loot.

Carter got a racetrack from Santa. He loves it but loves his remote controlled helicopter from Gigi much more. :)
Our beautiful Christmas tree.

4 comments:

Shenna said...

Love the picture of the kids and the tree - its beautiful!!

The Upchurch Family said...

So cute! LOVE the pic of Addilyn and Carter by the tree!

BK Barnes said...

I really like that one with the tree - so does everyone else I guess. Nicely done - it's a keeper.

Spjut Family said...

I'm with Shenna, I love the last picture of the big tree. It is so priceless. Also, I love Shenna's pictures you took too. When are you coming up to SLC to take pictures of my little guy. PLEASE!! PLEASE!!! Love ya jen