Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Friday, December 3, 2010

Goodbye Old Friend

When I moved from Arizona I lost one of my most beloved friends. While I know I will talk to most of my friends on a regular basis, this one I will not. I will hear of this friend from my other friends... spoken of with great gratitude and joy. This friend cannot be replaced. My life will never be the same without my ol' buddy. I sigh daily at the thought of losing my dear friend but I guess I can't keep looking back. I have to look forward and try to find some meager substitute for this now long lost friend. But, fear not, Babysitting Co-op, you will always have a place in my heart. ALWAYS. AL. WAYS. May you rest in peace and may all my dear friends in Arizona continue your legacy with great love. May your sticks change hands frequently and may you provide much needed breaks for young mothers who are in desperate need.

So long, old friend.

Here's my new Babysitting Co-op: He's SO elated about the promotion. ;) And I don't even have to pay him!! (that's the look he gave me when I told him he is my new co-op. Can't you just FEEL the excitement?)

2 comments:

The Brown Family said...

well, let me just tell you...your good friend co-op misses you!! We have a meeting on Monday and I am wishing you could run it by SKYPE...because I am afraid I have no idea what I am doing! :) Hey, maybe your dad has a free flight to send you home for it. :) (okay, you don't have to run the meeting...just come back for some girlfriend time!) love ya...miss ya! Holly talks about Addi daily.

bethany said...

how does this babysitting co-op you speak of work. I NEED one!