Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Friday, December 10, 2010

Snoopy

Ryan and Courtney Alexander are some of our oldest and closest friends. I've said it before and I'll say it again: it's REALLY hard to find couples where the husband and wife get along great. Not only are the four of us really close but our kids adore each other. They love playing together and I think Carter for the rest of his life will consider Blake one of his best friends.
For the past 3 years (at least) Courtney and I have tried to head over to her parents house to take a ride on Snoopy, they're (according to my kids) "really big" horse. :) Snoopy only hangs out in Gilbert during the winters and for some reason we haven't ever gotten our act together enough to actually go take a ride on him. So, about 4 days before I moved, with 6 month pregnant Courtney who was also sick, we headed to see Mr. Snoopy. He was SUCH a hit with the kids. We had a blast and it was the perfect "see you later" (NOT a goodbye) for all of us.


The boys passing the time while patiently waiting for their turn.




Kenzie and Addi. I love this picture!!

Carter and Addilyn loved Snoopy. Not scared in the least.


Can't say as much for Preslee... she was NOT (N.O.T.) A FAN!!

After they all road on Snoopy,Gary hooked up the wagon and took the kids for rides. My kids were a little more worried about this than they were riding on Snoopy.

Courtney and I even took him out for a spin. This picture is our attempt (amid lots of giggling) at a self portrait. Should have taken the camera out of manual. Obviously my photography skills are MUCH better when I'm looking through the camera. :)

Waiting for yet another turn on the stallion.

Preslee just played on the swingset while the kids took turns. (this picture was too cute to NOT edit.)

1 comment:

katie said...

Can I adopt Snoopy?!? What a darling horse. Preslee looks like Brinklee when ever she see the "Ckikfla a cow!" Miss ya and hope you had a great bday