Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Playing in the Snow

We had a ton of fun playing in the snow with my family while they were here. The kids didn't get enough "snow time" sledding so we headed out for more the next day. They attempted to build a snowman but the snow was too dry so they settled for snow angels and pathetic snowballs. We even managed to get a few cute pictures of Kel and the Ladies before everyone was too hammered from the snow.
Gracie striking a pose.


Abby.... she reminds me of myself when I was her age. :)
Papa with Carter, Abby, and Addilyn.
Little Miss Addi-cakes.
Kel and the Ladies.
I love this one.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That's a bunch of fashionable and very cute snow bunnies!