Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Monday, June 13, 2011

Castlewood Canyon Park

While my parents were here we went to Castlewood Canyon Nationaly Park. We love that place. We went for a leisurely stroll with the kids in strollers... that's right, all three of them. Carter still has a lot of muscle weakness from the steroids he was taking and chemotherapy makes you very tired and fatigued in general so we had the double stroller and the single stroller. (Fun times.) It was fun to go in the spring time. Last time we went there was at least 4" of snow everywhere except for the walking trail.

Preslee, of course, tired of her stroller so she took a ride with great views on Daddy's shoulders.
Group picture! Preslee was SUPER excited to take a picture with Nona and Papa. Stinker.
My parents are the cutest. They are more in love today than they were the day they got married... and just as pathetic as newly weds. I love it. I hope Bryan and I are still like that when we're OLD like them. (That's right! I said it. Now we can all see how long it takes for my parents to read my blog. I'm sure I'll get a call as soon as the read the "O" word above. Don't worry, I don't really think they're old.)

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I LOVE LOVE the picture of your mom and dad! SO CUTE!

Tami said...

i've said it before, i'll say it again. love them. LOVE. THEM. i've always been impressed with how continually smitten they are with each other.

Jessica said...

I love Carter's face in the picnic picture, he looks very frightned by something! What a fun place and time!

Ben said...

So fun!

Bryan, did anyone ever tell you that sometimes you dress like Cee Lo Green? I just thought I'd let you know that you're white. Peace out, bro!