Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Happy Birthday, Baby!

Bryan turned the big 3-1 on May 29th. I am happy to announce, once again, that I have THE MOST amazing husband ever. He never ceases to amaze me. He's so kind, caring, handsome, the most perfect father, and an even better husband. I thank my Father in Heaven each day for allowing me to be the lucky woman who gets to spend eternity with him. I hope that someday I can treat him as well as he treats me... until then he just has to settle for the person that I am. I love you, Bryan!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I feel the same way about Ben, I always pray that I can do something to help him as much as he helps me...These Wyeth boys sure are amazing. Happy Bday Bryan who was born 10 days after me!