Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Monday, April 7, 2008

Beauty and the Albino

So, we all know my kids are white, and I am MORE than willing to take complete blame for that. Bryan's family for the most part tans quite nicely. The other day one of my very favorite cousins came over to see us with his adorable wife (he married up!! hehe) and their SUPER cute little Izzy. I told them that I would take some pictures (coming soon to my photo blog). Lisa was concerned because Izzy was "really white" right now. She didn't believe me that Izzy takes after her parents. Neal has AMAZING skin.... nice and TAN (even in the winter) and Lisa is full blown Italian... excuse me, Sicilian. :)
I just had to take some pictures of our girls playing together. They are only 6 weeks apart and I'm sure will be great friends. Neal and Lisa are the best kind of family. They will drop ANYTHING to be at your side when you need them and they make sure they are at every single family event. I hope they know how much my entire family loves them. Plus, Neal's a super brave fire fighter and we ALL love them, right?
Here is a look into Izzy's mind as she first laid eyes on her pale little cousin:"Holy crap! Aunt Jenny wasn't kidding. This chick really IS albino!" (Addilyn responds, "I know, leave me alone. Have you SEEN my mommy's white legs?!?")"Hey mom, check out this girl. She's so stinking white. I kind of like sitting by her because I look really tan.""Woo Hoo! I'm TOTALLY not the whitest one in the family. That's bitchen'!"

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Tell Addi not to feel too bad. She has a very white aunt as well! It sucks!!

Shenna said...

They are so cute...and there is nothing wrong with albino! :) How are things in California treating you?

Shenna said...

They are so cute...and there is nothing wrong with albino! :) How are things in California treating you?

Jana said...

Long live purple legs!! You do remember the Kohler girls right? :) And I wanted to tell you about the cutest little clips for Addi's hair. Email me already!!! You will love them.

Courtney said...

Addi is getting so big! Kenzie really missed her at her birthday party. It just wasn't the same without you guys.

The Prigmore Family said...

too cute jen. I can't wait for luke's hair to grow out so you can work your magic.