Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Monday, June 16, 2008

Dr. B.

It finally happened! The day that Bryan has been working so hard for. On June 14th, Bryan graduated from dental school. I know you are all SO bummed that you missed it so, here is your very own chance to watch the big moment. I am so proud of him. He deserves this more than anyone I know. He has worked so hard at school and at balancing school with our crazy life. I couldn't be more proud of the man that is he and all that he has accomplished... even if he did look like Harry Potter in his graduation gown. :) Congrats, baby! I love you!!!

14 comments:

The Brown Family said...

Congrats Bryan! Or should I say DOCTOR! What an accomplishment!

BK Barnes said...

Yes, congratulations Bryan. You have worked hard for it.
Bruce

Shenna said...

Congratulations Bryan!!!

The Prigmore Family said...

Way to go Bryan!! Jen will you please save that get up and make him be harry potter for halloween and you can be ginny weasley and carter can be ron and addi can be hermione. Yes. I can see it now. Your dad would be so proud.

Tami said...

Ha! That Harry Potter comment above is so true! You really should. You could totally pull it off. Awesome.

Courtney said...

How exciting!!! Seeing the actual graduation made it all seem for real!! (Not pretend) :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! WE ARE SO EXCITING FOR YOU!!

Jessica said...

Evelyn really is wondering why you were being a nun and who you were hugging :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS BRYAN! WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT!

Jocelyn said...

How nice to be done with school! I thought we were done 3 years ago! Ha! The videos wouldn't work for me but I can tell that Addilyn is adorable crawling. :) She's gorgeous you know!

Claydens said...

Congrats! What are you guys gonna do now?! It's so weird that you can get a job and be a real grown up! Good Luck!

Natalie said...

Congratulations. Wow, what is life like knowing that you are done with school? I really wish I could of been there. I very excited for you guys.

Nicole said...

Congrats Bryan!!! We love you!

San Tan Bullies--Johnson Family said...

Great Job Bryan! We are very happy for you! Ryan & Jennifer Johnson

katie said...

WAY to go! Didn't it seem like four years would NEVER end at times?! COograts Doctor Wyeth!!