Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Monday, June 16, 2008

She's Finally Crawling

Addilyn finally started crawling a couple of weeks ago, but life has been too crazy to blog about it until now. She started about 2 hours after her one year check up. I vented to the ever so patient doctor about how I was worried about her. So... just to prove me wrong, she decided to go for it.
All it took was a sparkly flip flop laying on the floor. I looked up and there she was, going right for my shoe. Typical girl... anything for a cute shoe! I already tell she is going to be a great shopping companion!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

WooooHOOOoo! We knew it was in her! Her hair is always so cute, done fancy or not ;)

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Ok thank you for putting me at ease, Savannah is 10 months and still not crawling and her Dr. freaked me out at her 9 mo appt because she wasn't crawling yet! They all figure it out eventually, right? Maybe I'll come borrow that sparkly flip flop from you! And a BIG congrats to Bryan. What a relief to be done!

Unknown said...

Oh, so exciting!!! Sometimes our little girls are just princesses and will do things when they want to do them. Trust me, I know! Isabella's still not walking and she's 14 months. I don't think it'll happen anytime soon either! Addi and Isabella are definitely princesses...and that's ok because they are so adorable!!!

Natalie said...

Yipee! Now she and Blake and get into trouble together while we come down!

Brad said...

Holy Crap! My prayers have been answered!

Nicole said...

Yay for Addi!!! I'm so proud of her! She's getting so big!

Janelle said...

Hi Jen! This is Jarod's aunt and Tiffany T friend Janelle. Your family is so adorable! It looks likes life is treating you well :)

Steve and Amanda said...

No fair that Bryan had a heads up on stopping a baby's hand as it is heading towards the candle (not the delicious cake)! My husband will never live that one down!!! Your kids are so stinking cute and congrats to your hubby on graduating!!!

Missy said...

Yay for Addy! She does remind me of Kara...they both have big, beautiful eyes and lashes. And Congrats to Bryan...what a great accomplishment! He will be an awesome dentist. And Congrats to you for being such a busy photographer...your pics on you're photo blog are beautiful. They are fun to look at. How are things? We are good...finally settled and excited about new adventures. I have a new phone number, I'll send it to you. I love ya.