Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Few That I Love

On Addi's birthday we went out and took pictures of the kids. The whole reason I got this camera is to capture my kids and I am not being very good about doing actual "photo shoots" with them. Here are a few of the ones that I love in the "mommy" part of me. On my photoblog I have the ones I love from the "photographer" part of me.


Carter accidentally "loved" Addilyn too hard and hurt her. In turn, it made him cry because he felt bad. I loved the picture from both angles. Carter's and then Addilyn's.



Below is my life, caught in one simple picture...



8 comments:

Tami said...

Jen! Freaking priceless!!

Jessica said...

These are beautiful! Bryan has excellent form in that Addi toss! You can tell he must have grown up as the oldest child!
Your kids are so beautiful. I am amazed at how far your photography has come in a year. You were always good, but now you are very, very, very, very, excellently wonderful!

Blake, Jamie & Samantha Holiday said...

it's amazing what a great photo (or two, or three) can do.

The Prigmore Family said...

I am dying! Way to capture the essence of mommy hood Bryan.

Missy said...

Ok, those pics are so cute!! Carter has such a little tender heart...I love him. And I have witnessed Addilyn and Bryan's tricks (post below)...that last pic is awesome, she LOVES it!

Can I have your long, sexy legs? I am jealous.

Stew and Traci said...

Jen you are doing so well on your photos I always check in to see what you ahve been up to lately. I t looks like you both are doing great! I hope you are having a wonderful summer.

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

You are such a great photographer. Those pictures are priceless. Too fun.

Kylie said...

Cute pics! Do you use a Cannon or Nikon DSLR (if you don't mind me asking)--I am looking at some and was just curious what other people used! Thanks!