Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Few Pictures


Bryan brought to my attention today that I haven't posted for 2 weeks. (Not real sure what's stopping HIM from posting but whatever...). So, since I don't really have pictures to post right now from this week I'll post a few from a few weeks ago. Here's Preslee when she was 3 weeks old. Getting chunky already... although she still has chicken legs. :) This week has been an eventful one and as soon as I edit a few pictures I'll post them.


3 comments:

Arian said...

Hey, congrats on the new baby! She is a doll. Can't believe we're up to three kids. Where has time gone??? I still remember going garage sale-ing with you and Hill back when we only had one. :)

Shenna said...

I recall very vividly our little outing to McDonalds...I went back and forth on if I wanted to put it in that post or not, and decided it warranted a post of it's own one day.

You seriously have the cutest kids! I love all of your pictures you take of them. They are fantastic!

The Prigmore Family said...

Gotta love that baby bum. And this is one of the FEW pictures of feet I can tolerate. She's just precious jenny!