Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Museum

Last week a bunch of my friends and I took our kids to a little museum in Mesa. My mother-in-law was nice enough to go with me which was awesome because she totally entertained the kids while I followed along and had a pretty easy go of things. Plus, the kids would much rather hang with Grammie than boring old Mom. It really was a cool museum. There was a lot of really fun interactive things to do. My flash batteries pooped out on my when we first got there so the pictures are not the best but that's ok. It's the memories that count... right? :)

These chairs spun around and you could put the orange thing down to close it off. Too bad you couldn't lock it. ;)




A sign of the future...?

Carter and Koen, one of his best best buddies. These two have a blast together.

Grammie doing an art project with the kids. All Addilyn wanted to do was glue... literally... glue on the paper... nothing ON the glue... just glue.

1 comment:

Ashby said...

LOL! Lock the spinning chair. You kill me! Have a good trip!