Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy Birthday, Carter!





Carter turned two (in EVERY sense of the word) a few weeks ago. We had a little family party for him at Ryan and Hillary's house. Maureen helped me make a really cute train birthday cake. Carter LOVES trains right now and got a ton of train crap for his birthday. He was also thrilled to blow out the candles on the cake. He was even more excited to eat the poptart on the top of the cake. I can't believe he is already 2 years old. Before I know it I'll be kicking him out the door onto a mission. Here are a few pictures from the big day.

2 comments:

Elise said...

What a great cake! Happy birthday to Carter-- being two sure is fun! :)

Jason and Kate said...

you are so hilarious! you have such great voice in your writing...i can just hear you saying those phrases. it made me chuckle quite a bit.