Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Two Last Pictures








The Photographer sent a few last pictures of the kids together. They are so darling! So, I wanted to show one off.


The kids are doing great. Addilyn smiled at Bryan for the first time on Friday night. It was her 11pm feeding and she just gave him a little grin! She gave me a courtesy smile shortly thereafter but it wasn't nearly as sincere as the one she gave Bryan. For those keeping count, that is TWO children that prefer their father over their mother!! I don't blame them... he's pretty awesome!


Carter is doing a new little thing that I am sure isn't nearly as funny to people other than his parents and maybe grandparents. He puts his hand in front of his ear (not behind the way you should) and says "Shh... Listen..." in a quiet voice, stops moving, and raises his eyebrows! It's so darling. Just a mommy story. :)

3 comments:

The Brown Family said...

I love the pics of them together! I can't wait to give Holly siblings! :-) Let's hang out soon!!

Ashby said...

Those pictures turned out amazing!!! We need to get together soon.....my time left in AZ is coming to an end fast! I can't believe we haven't seen more of each other!

Tami said...

who wants an update....? I DO! I DO!