Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Water Fun!

Carter, playing in the water... still in his jammies.
By the way, Bryan shaved his head for those who haven't seen him lately. :) He looks totally hot!


Yesterday Bryan was in the backyard planting a much needed tree. Carter REALLY wanted to play with Daddy so we went out into the BLISTERING heat. I decided that I didn't want anyone to pass out from a heat stroke so I got out the hose and we (and by we I mean Carter and Violet) got all wet. Violet was so funny. She would just roll around on the ground while we would spray her. Carter really wanted to "hold it" (the hose) so I let him... while I stood at a safe distance. He couldn't understand why he kept getting himself wet. He had no control over the hose. Then he would just yell, "Violet, come here! Come here, Violet!" He would laugh hysterically whenever she would come over and let him spray her.

1 comment:

Jason and Kate said...

I didn't know you had a dog. You'll have to let me know how it is. I'm interested in getting one. By the way...my last name changed to Winsor when I got married! lol. Cute blog!