Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Some Random Pictures






Here are just a few fun pictures of the kids. I do have to blame the one of Carter with the "facial hair" on Bryan. I was innocently reading upstairs. Bryan had gotten home from work early so he took over painting with Carter so I could relax. The story according to Bryan is that Carter ASKED for his face to be painted. He pointed at his upper lip and said "mustache?" So, Bryan went a little overboard. Carter thought that Daddy laughing this hard was great so he was more than willing to pose for pictures. He was also more than willing to come up and show me his new mature look. He's so very adorable!
Look at Addilyn standing all on her own at only 3 months old. (Bryan caught her before she fell down, don't worry!)
"I Make Chunky Thighs Look Good!" This is from Grammie. I LOVE it!! Unfortunately, it doesn't come in my size... I checked. :)

7 comments:

Tami said...

Your kids are so adorable! Carter looks just like you. I love the mustache... Dad's are so funny. And seriously, where can I get one of those chunky thighs shirts?

Stew and Traci said...

Jen, I laughed so hard at Carter's picture. Of course Bryan could totally pull that one off. Stewy is getting anxious to have some of that manly male bonding time too. ok, and you know I can't leave a comment without saying something about your sweet addilyn (sp?) anyhow, she is gorgeous!

Jason and Kate said...

loved the shirt! where can I get one?

Elise said...

I love Carter's facial hair-- he is going to be a little hottie when he gets older! Hilarious!

Addi just gets cuter and cuter every day!

Anonymous said...

Great pics. I love that orange dress on your cutie!

Ashby said...

Those are so cute! It's a god thing you got that new camera....your kids are quite the little models!

Missy said...

Wow, she is looking so much like Carter!!! Love that "chunky thighs" shirt. I am waiting for the pics from the cabin. Carter and Colby fighting...kind of odd. They are usually not the "fighters" in nursery. I need proof, j/k.