Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Labor Day Weekend










Carter wearing his hat the way Daddy used to wear his... what a goofball!
Carter and Colby played with flashlights the ENTIRE weekend. It was so funny. They would go in the hallway and shut off the lights and close all the doors so it was really dark and laugh hysterically!




We had such a great time last weekend. We went up to a cabin with some friends of ours, Matt and Beth Greenwald. It was SO relaxing. (Notice the relaxation didn't stay as it's nearly 3am right now and I am STILL awake!) Anyways, we just hung around, enjoyed the fleeting thunder storms, went on walks, and watched the kids play together... and fight with each other as all 2 year olds do. I will for sure add some pictures but the camera is down stairs and I am far too tired to go get it.
One thing is for sure, I want a cabin someday just so I can relax there. And by "someday" I mean in 30 years when we can afford it. :) Pictures coming soon...

No comments: