Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Saturday, September 15, 2007

The Pecans












Someone was telling me about a beautiful new neighborhood in the area. Bryan and I decided to take the kids over there and snap a few pictures. I have been able to use my camera outside so little since I got it because of the heat. Now that it is starting to cool off (I use that term VERY loosely) we took our chances and headed out there. It was totally worth it because I got some really cute pictures. And, yes, I realize I am totally out of control with the whole picture thing... but, hey I need the practice!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Cute pics.... Where do you go to take them?

Ashby said...

Great pictures!!! Your kids are so cute! I want to see pictures of the momma behind the camera too!

The Meachams said...

You're getting good sister!

I absolutely love the one of Carter peaking out from behind the tree...SO cute!