Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Tagging... are we really that bored?

I would like to start by saying that I normally don't do these things because they are kind of like chain letters to me. BUT I love reading them on other people's blogs and I adore Katie who "tagged" me. I would hate to disappoint her so this is for her. (You TOTALLY owe me, Katie!)

4 jobs I've had:
1. 5th Grade Teacher
2. Taxi for my brothers so I didn't have to have a summer job in high school.
3. Teaching Preschool
4. Nannie (Oh, how I love taking care of my own kids more than someone else's snotty little kid)

4 movies I can watch over and over again:
I don't really like to watch movies over and over again... but there are a few DVDs I love
1. Just Like Heaven
2. The Holiday
3. Friends DVDs
4. The Office DVDs

4 places I've lived:
1. San Diego
2. Utah
3. New Zealand
4. Arizona

4 guilty pleasures:
1. US Weekly FOR SURE!!
2. Any crappy reality TV shows (I guess I just need to see that some people still have drama in their lives and I am SO happy I am not one of them.)
3. Spending money we don't have
4. Going in and holding Carter once he is asleep. He's so much more cuddly!

4 places I've been on vacation
1. South Pacific (Australia, Samoa, Fiji, Tahiti)
2. Kauai for our honeymoon
3. Alaska
4. Europe (England, France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland)

4 favorite foods:
1. ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. anything chocolate
3. Anything sugary
4. On the Border chips and salsa

4 websites i visit:
1. usmagazine.com
2. blogs
3. gmail.com
4. hotmail.com

4 places I'd rather be right now:
1. getting plastic surgery to put everything back where it was a few years ago
2. getting a pedicure
3. shopping for my kids
4. on a date with Bryan

4 books i love:
1. These Is My Words
2. The Giver
3. Twilight and the accompanying books
4. Us Weekly (it's reading, isn't it??)

4 things i would love to know how to do:
1. lose weight without dieting
2. get Bryan to pay attention to me during football and basketball games
3. take pictures
4. wake up feeling truly rested.

4 things i worry about:
1. my kids and their health and safety
2. Bryan and his hands (we need those suckers to pay off the debt)
3. not losing the rest of the baby weight
4. I worry about everything out of my control... I know, dumb, huh?

4 happy moments:
1. My wedding day
2. whenever I get an unexpected nap
3. Carter's birth and every little milestone he hits
3. Addilyn and her darling little smile!

4 things i want to do in the future:
1. Travel the world and take pictures along the way.
2. serve a 10 year service mission all over the South Pacific where Bryan does Dental work and I teach English.
3. Get my body fixed (don't judge, it's not nice!)
4. Have a cottage in Maine so I can decorate it like the Pottery Barn magazine.

4 people i am tagging:
1.Hill... just to piss her off.
2. my sisters, Natalie, Jessica, Nicole, Nellie, Noelle, and Naomi
3. Brooke Brown (come on!)
4. Bryan... haha, can you imagine?

Ok, now that everyone knows way too much about me... enjoy your day! :)

4 comments:

bethany said...

I LOVED These is My Words-what a great book! I like reading these too-I just don't like writing them, I feel like such a shmuck :)

The Brown Family said...

YAY - you did it! And yes, I owe you! It was very fun to read and I would never judge...I'll be on the table next to you getting my own stuff fixed! :-)

Missy said...

Well I had fun reading it! We have a lot of things in common. Love Hollywood trash, would love to get myself fixed as well, etc.etc.etc.

And I am the biggest blogger geek you know...huh?

And I would love to play with Carter in my spare time, but my kids would kill me if they couldn't be there. For reals, need a date night with Bryan...call us!

bethany said...

Thanks for entering the giveaway! And I talked to Shenna and she said the best days for her to get together are Mondays. We should plan!