Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Friday, May 8, 2009

The Prairie Field

Ok, so it's not really so much a field as it is a patch. But I made it LOOK like a whole field, right? I love these pictures. They'll be making an appearance on my photo blog as well. :) This is in San Diego by my parents house. I had a blast but it was as this little shoot that I decided I am getting too big to take pictures until after the little ones comes.






Nona and Addilyn.

Heaven forbid Carter get to do something without Addi getting her turn...

4 comments:

Spjut Family said...

Jen, I think you found yourself a part time job. You really should do it professionally. Those pictures are so cute.

Matt & Brooke said...

San Diego huh??? we'll call it even:)

Momma Malia said...

no diaper bag at our house. we should go get some wrinkle fighting facials sometime:)

Spjut Family said...

Okay, I read all your profile :) and I looked at your portfolio of photos. You are very talented. I love the little baby with the rolls and rolls of chub. I love taking pictures too, I've taken a few classes up at the U of U, but nothing serious. If you are ever in Utah, I would love to have you take my family's photo too.