Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Shamu

A few people (clearly the completely crazy ones) have asked to see pictures of the growth. So, here are a few from the last 10 days or so. I am in a photography class right now and am really trying to stretch myself. (haha!! no pun intended) So, I've been trying to take a few self portraits. What great timing for that, huh? I'm 25 weeks and 4 days in case any one's wondering. :)







7 comments:

The Upchurch Family said...

Like the pics! Your belly is so cute! You are not Shamu quite yet, though. Nice try. I'd say more Baby Shamu. ;o) Seriously, though, you look great!

Matt & Brooke said...

Uh Oh, the feet are halfway gone...it's all downhill from here:) You look GREAT!!!

katie said...

Cutest belly ever! YOu look awesome and just think you are more than half way!!!

Shenna said...

Definitely not Shamu, you look amazing!

Neal, Lisa, Isabella, and Tommy said...

When I saw Shamu, I was expecting pics from Sea World not your cute belly!! You look great!

Anonymous said...

how precious, but shamu really-maybe baby shamu.. ha ha~! cute prego girl! pics are great btw

Jamie said...

You look too cute, great pics! Shamu, ha!