Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Friday, May 15, 2009

Sea World!!

While we were in San Diego last week we went to Sea World. My dad was even able to meet us down there after a meeting he had down town. While we were only there for 3-4 hours I was SO pooped by the time we got home. My poor body paid for it the whole next day but it was worth it to play with my kids.
Addilyn quickly decided that the whales ("wha-o") are her new best friends. She is OBSESSED with them. My parents got her a little Shamu in a purse that she is still sleeping with. Every time she sees a shale she gets so excited and screams, "wha-o"!!

Playing with the starfish with Papa.
"Hi Whal-o"
The sharks!
We even fed the seals. That was really fun.
Addilyn even touched the fish (and then made a nasty face).
Yummy!
Addilyn, Carter, and Luke (my friend Jaime's little guy) watching Shamu.

2 comments:

Shenna said...

I'm jealous of Addilyn's cute necklaces/bracelets/hair things. Where do you get all of them? I'm hoping to take the girls to Sea World when we're out there this summer...we'll see how it all goes.

Jessica said...

How fun! You look so great Jen! I can understand being pooped, it's so hard to take care of little ones and be pregnant. I feel like it is such a cinch now if Ben takes the baby to the store or whatnot and I have the older kids to myself. It's just so much easier when you're not pregnant! We're so excited to see you soon!