Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

School Carnival

A few weeks ago we went to the local elementary school carnival. It was really fun and their petting zoo was AWESOME! The kids all had a blast and slept REALLY well that night. Here are a few pictures from the evening.
Ryan and a pig... Ryan's the one on the right. :)

This thing bring a whole new meaning to the phrase "funky chicken."
I seriously LOVE this picture of the llama. The poor thing was in the petting zoo being MAULED by kids. He just stood there and took it... I would be biting heads off.

Tag getting a "honk-n-kiss" from Ryan. A "honk-n-kiss" is something our dad gave us all the time when we were kids. They tickle. Especially with a mustache like my dad had. It makes me happy that Ryan is doing it to his kids... the things you take away from your childhood are so random sometimes.

1 comment:

Tami said...

aww shux. that last picture warms my heart. and speaking of your dad - ryan is looking more and more like him.

tell that brother of yours to freaking call me already.