Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Brotherly Love

I wanted to get a few pictures of Carter with Preslee while she was super little. He wasn't too thrilled with the idea. "She's scratching me!" "Are we done yet?" "Preslee's hotter than a blanket, Mom." "She keeps moving."
But, the beauty of pictures is that you can't hear my whining child, right? So, just pretend he's happy and loving his little sister. (Which normally, he is.... just not when she's on his bare back.)



This is my new favorite picture of Carter and as much as I would love to take cradit for it, I can't. My good friend and neighbor, Chelsea took it. Clearly, she's an amazing photographer... even though it's not hard to make this kid look cute. ;)

5 comments:

katie said...

I saw these on Chelsea's blog-adorable. LOVE the one of Carter-his cute freckles! Yummy!

Tami said...

ohmygosh - that is the cutest freakin pose I've ever seen. why didn't i think of that when my baby was little?? dang.

The Brown Family said...

such a handsome little guy!

Shenna said...

Cute!!!

The Prigmore Family said...

My heart just melted. So sweet.