Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Oh, To Be Done!!

Today was my official due date. Just THINKING about still being pregnant literally makes me sick to my (soft, flabby) stomach. I'm SO happy that Pletee Baby (as Addilyn calls her) is here and NOT still in my tummy. Here are some pictures I took of her today. While she looks small she is already growing and FAR too big to fit inside me still. It makes me sad that this is it. This is my baby. My last baby... and she's growing. She's so darling and sleeping so well (for the most part). I can't imagine our family without her even though she's only been here 12 days.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of firsts and lasts...exciting and sad all at the same time! Your babe just gets more beauitufl!

Johnson said...

Jen she is beautiful! I love all the pictures you have done with her. You do such a great job. Where did you get your props?

The Brown Family said...

she is so precious!