Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Friday, August 7, 2009

The First of Many

Yesterday my mom and sister helped me with Preslee's first photoshoot. It was fun to say the least. For months I have been buying accessories for these shoots. ("But Bryan, they will pay for themselves once I use them for some one else ONE TIME! Plus, this baby is going to get so many hand-me-downs we have to do SOMETHING that will be only hers, right?" He just rolled his eyes.) Anyways, without further adieu, here she is. (There was a lot more I wanted to do that I didn't get around to so wait around a while I and we'll have some more on here. :))





Addilyn wanted to get in on the fun, which is REALLY unusual, so we took advantage of it. Dirty feet, markered hands, and all!

19 comments:

mad white woman said...

Who cares if you never use any of those again, the accessories are adorable! I especially love the brown hat and pink tutu.

Congratulations!

tollestrupfamily said...

Jen -if I have one more girl then (please please please!) then I definitely want to sign up for a photo shoot. Your baby is adorable and the props are to die for!

Nursemelanie said...

congratulations!!! Your new little girl is so adorable...and I LOVE the photoshoot. You have such a talent.

Ashby said...

Cute pictures! I'm totally digging those hats you've got Preslee in! Too fun.

Shenna said...

Wow, Jen, you are amazing! The girls look adorable! Hope you are doing well!

Danielle said...

These pictures are gorgeous!! You are really talented... I am kind of jealous!

Kristi said...

Congratulations Wyeth's! She is so adorable! Glad you're all doing great! The pictures are so perfect. I love them!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures! Gorgeous girl! She is SO SO SO your daughter...she got your lips, lucky girl!

katie said...

Oh --I could just EAT her up. I need to come down to hold that little peanut again. She's a doll Jen. So glad she's here(I know you are too!)

Spjut Family said...

breathtakingly beautiful

Unknown said...

She's beautiful! Congrats!

KatieB said...

she is so sweet! congratulations!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

THOSE PICTURES ARE SOOOOO CUTE! I seriously adore them. Great work!!

The Brown Family said...

she is so beautiful! i just wanted to stare at her forever the other day!!!

Haskett Family said...

congrats to you too- she is a cutie-- does she look liek Carter?? yeah three is lots of fun- today I had plans to go to the doctors, bank, post office, and target-- umm yeah- I made it to the doctors...anyways-- good luck in those first few weeks.. I'll be thinking of you at 3 am!!

Bridget said...

Wow! I love your pics of her. She is such a sweetie and I am glad you got some cute pettiskirts.

Danielle said...

Where did you find their skirts at?

GoatesGirl said...

SO so so so cute!!!

Jen and Bryan said...

Their fluffy skirts are from Rachel of the Flower or something like that. I got a KILLER deal on them... paid far from full price and they were worth EVERY cent. I'll use them with clients too so they will pay for themselves.