Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Monday, August 17, 2009

Innocence

I am trying to soak up every last moment I can with Preslee. (This is evident through the over 150 pictures I have already taken of her.) She's so sweet and I know in a few years she'll have her own little opinions and desires. So, right now, I just enjoy her little cry and cuddles. One thing we have learned about Preslee in the few short weeks that she has been here is that she can go from 0 to 60 in 2 seconds flat. She can seriously let those screams rip like no infant I've ever heard. I hope that's not a sign of things to come...
By the way, these are more pictures from the same little photo shoot last week. There are also some new ones and, fear not, there are more to come as I edit them.






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous girls...love those curls on Addi!

Jason and Kate said...

I love the picture with her binkie in her mouth. It shows how small she is because the binkie is almost as big as she is.

Tami said...

seriously one of the cutest babies EVER! i love the pacifier picture.

Sheryl said...

Congrats--obviously I have really missed out! I loved reading all the details.

I love the accessories--those skirts are to die for! She is a beautiful little princess and the pictures you've taken are wonderful. Hope you're feeling well.

Anonymous said...

where did you get the gorgeous pettiskirts?

ltorres said...

Precious :D

The Brown Family said...

we used to say the exact same thing about holly when she was a newborn...lookout! :)

Jana said...

Hey Jen! We just wanted to congratulate you on your sweet new baby. She is ADORABLE! Are you just LOVING the newborn stage?? I don't know what it is about the third but I couldn't get enough of it! Anyway, your family is beautiful and we love all the pictures. You are one talented mama!!

Jeff and Jana

Spjut Family said...

wow jen, you are awesome. Those kids are so so so cute. I love the dora backpack and the excitment to go to school. Oh, your baby is so so sweet. I want you here to take photos of my little one. Would I get a friend discount???