Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Saturday, September 11, 2010

First Day of (Pre)schoo!!!

Addilyn started preschool a few weeks after Carter started school and it could NOT have come soon enough! The poor girl was so heartbroken and bored without her big brother around. (She is not a big fan of the gym any more now that she goes without him. Apparently Pres isn't great company...?)
Anyways, she loves preschool and I can already see such an amazing growth! One of the things I am going to miss the VERY most when we move is Miss Jodi. (I So tried to get her to move with us... she didn't bite.)




3 comments:

Henricksen Family said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. She is adorable.

Unknown said...

Cute girlie! I love her curly hair :)

Anonymous said...

i miss that girl :( she is soooo cute!!!!