Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Trip to the Dentist

Right before Carter started school we all went to the dentist. The kids did great. They both have NO cavities! (Don't know where that got that since Bryan and I both have bad teeth.) I have two that "we need to watch" which means that they probably should have been filled but Bryan didn't want to hear my whining (ME?!?) so he chose to leave them alone. So help me, if they turn into root canals his name is mud! Daddy let them play with all the tools and squirted them with the water (which I think he would have done even if he wasn't the dentist). It was so fun to visit Daddy at work!! Next time I'm sure we'll have Preslee with us.

Addilyn opening the polishing stuff.


Carter giving Addi an exam.

Future dentist? :) Aren't those glasses all the rage?

No comments: