Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Friday, September 24, 2010

VAIL!

Over Labor Day weekend we went with the Wyeth's to Vail, Colorado. Even flying it was a big day to and from there. Several times Bryan and I said to each other, "Wouldn't it be nice to just drive three hours and be home?" That will be the case all too soon. The kids LOVED the airplane and enjoyed watching the planes take off and land... even if it was so bright they had to use our sunglasses. :)




2 comments:

Beth said...

Holy Cow! I have totally been thinking about you! I have been wanting to take Matt to Colorado for years bc I grew up camping and hiking there in the summers. There is nothing like those rocky mountains! You are totally going to love it there, I know it. I will call you soon to catch up! Miss you!

Natalie said...

How are you hanging in there with all the packing and everything that goes with moving?