Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Family Pictures: Take One

One of the great things about being a photographer is that you have photographer friends... photographer friends who want to trade family pictures... for free. Nice, huh? So, I traded with TWO friends this fall. Here are some pictures from when I went out with Ashley. She did a great job but Addilyn was BEYOND cranky and it was REALLY REALLY windy so both mine and Addi's hair was all over the place. Seriously, I looked like Medusa. So, when we went out with my other friend (pictures from that shoot coming soon) it was luckily much better weather and a much happier Addilyn. So, without further adieu, my family:
















And a few that I took while Ash was shooting Addilyn:



11 comments:

Nicole said...

Your little family is so cute! What great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Love em! How are the actions treating you?

Shenna said...

Addilyn doesn't look cranky at all! Those are really neat pictures. I love them!

Bridget said...

Love the pics.. You have such a cute family and I love Addilyn's necklace you made her.. Good job...

Tami said...

Hello PDA!! Love the picture of you guys making out - you look like you're about to get married or something. obviously oh so in love :). also love how your hair is blowing in the wind - so romantic!

lauren said...

SO cute!

Kristi said...

Hey there Wyeth family,
I was checking out the Heckerts blog and saw yours! I just love the pictures. They are so cute. It has been fun to see you around the town. Our blog is private so send us your email and we can keep in touch. Take care... kwhetten@qwest.net

Anonymous said...

What a cute family! I love the pictures!

Andrea said...

WOO HOO! That one of you and Bryan looks like it belongs on a movie poster.

Sheryl said...

These are very cute. I think Addi still looks adorable.

bethany said...

That one of you and Bryan kissing is HOT! :)