Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Skull Season?

Here are some pictures of Carter from today. I used some blue spiker in his hair that Kel gave me. LOVE IT! It's fun, huh? I need to go on a hunt for some more. I only have a little bit and I could see myself using it frequently. Just a little change. I also love this skull shirt. He loves "pirate" shirts. This is his Halloween shirt. I like it because he can wear it any time of year... it's not orange and black. Anyways, just wanted to share the pictures.







2 comments:

Courtney said...

I LOVE Carter's shirt! TOO CUTE! The pictures of him make him look SO big!!!

~Also those pictures of Addi are adorable!! I don't believe you that she wasn't being good... they turned out GREAT!! :) I just want to SQUEEZE her!! :)

Sarah Sedgwick Anderson said...

I love your blog! I didn't realize you are a photographer, but now it is obvious..the pics are great and your kids are so cute!! I love the names. I'll try to call you tomorrow afternoon and catch up!