Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Friday, October 24, 2008

Punk Rock Princess

Today I took the kids with me to another place I want to start taking pictures. It was a lot of fun... aside from Addi being COMPLETELY over it before we even began. It's amazing that I can still get some cute pictures of her even when she's being a stinker. Just shows how VERY talented I am. :) HA! Anyways, I am completely in love with this necklace. I made it at a bead party. I'm not the only one that is in love with it. Bryan really likes it but Addilyn is in serious puppy love with this thing. She ALWAYS wants to wear it. Now, you may be asking yourself, "How on Earth do you know she wants to wear it? She's only 17 months old." Well, when she screams from her crib in the morning (she can see it on her dresser) in an octave only dogs and sleeping Mommy's can hear, all the while pointing at the silly necklace, you learn real fast that she wants it. She'll even scream for it from the bathtub. We literally have to HIDE it from her... funny. Kind of... not funny when your ear drums are about to explode. Honestly... you guys can probably hear her from all parts of the country... It's loud.... LOUD!
By the way, yes, those are skull earrings. It is Halloween season after all... although I would ABSOLUTELY leave them on her year round. I don't know why I think skulls on my little girl are so cute. They just are.











3 comments:

Andrea said...

I share your love of skulls. Where did you get the earrings? I must get some for ava!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

I love the picture second from the bottom. SO CUTE. Let's get these little drama queens together sometime!

Ben said...

She is such a cutie! I didn't realize she is already 17 months old! Nursery, here comes Addi! Cute pics of her and Carter!
~Jessica