Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm Sorry... I Just Can't Help It....

I have a problem... a big one. Little girl bathing suits. I heart them. Seriously... Here are a few of her bathing suits. She has some more I need to get pictures of her in. They are also darling. And don't worry she does have a few one pieces... but they show a lot of cleavage. :)

Splashing compliments of Daddy.

Without the board shorts...
With the board shorts...



8 comments:

Courtney said...

I don't the problem with this... maybe because I'm right there with you! They don't look cute on me so I buy them for her! :) there is nothing wrong with that... right?

michelle said...

Two comments...

1. My favorite is the polka dot bikini. So adorable.

2. You're having another girl so in a way you're just stocking up, right? At least that's what I tell myself when I keep buying Annabelle shoes...

The Englanders said...

Oh MY! That is soo cute! I've been wanting to ask you, what kind of camera do you have? I am looking into buying a really nice camera, and taking a photography class. Your pictures are amazing. What kind is it?

Unknown said...

Trust me you're not the only one with a million bathing suits for your daughter! I just bought Isabella 2 more this weekend and I had to stop myself...they were on sale at Baby Gap!

Shenna said...

I love the striped one with the brown polka dots...and the board shorts...too cute for words! There is no problem with lots of suits. My girls don't go swimming very often and they have way more than they need!!!

katie said...

I HEART her body!! With that smokin body she better always have a 2 piece on! Oh, I love her.

Henricksen Family said...

So cute! I always knew you would have a ton of bathing suits for her she is adorable.

The Prigmore Family said...

Looks like Auntie Jaime is gonna have to send her a real bikini. You know the kind with strings. She's totally got the bod for them!