Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Up and Running

I finally have my website up and running. I decided a few months ago to take the plundge and get a website. Something a little more official than my pbotoblog. So, when you have time, check it out. There are sure to be some changes to it and hopefully some music in the next few days but I haven't gotten that far. Let me know what you think! jenniferwyethphotography.com

5 comments:

The Prigmore Family said...

oh Jenny she's a real beaut she is! I love your new logo. And I love seeing addi & Choobers. They looked like such babies back then. I really like the color scheme too. Bravo my friend.

Unknown said...

website looks great!

Shenna said...

It looks great!!!! Congrats on getting things up and running.

BK Barnes said...

Ditto Jen - very nice. It almost gives me enough incentive to get mine whipped into shape... One of these days... Ciao.

Denise said...

Hi Jenny, I love your photo blog and photography business site. You are really talented and have done a great job. I'll look forward to seeing you next time you're in San Diego. Denise Gonda (dahlquist)