Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Me in All my Pregnant Glory

I had a friend of mine, Janelle, who is seriously one of my VERY favorite photographers take some pictures of me yesterday. (I asked her right after I found out I was pregnant to do this for me.) We had a blast out playing together. Normally we both have our cameras out. It was different being the sole subject. Despite ending up with some splinters and giggling through several awkward positions (my balance isn't what it normally is... a little front heavy) she took some great shots and we have a lot of fun hanging out and talking shop. Thanks Janelle!!! If you are looking for a great photographer (while I'm not taking pictures of course;)) contact her. Click HERE to see the pictures. (While you're there, check out all her work. She really is amazing.)

***Quick side note: Janelle and her husband and daughter are looking to add to their eternal family via adoption so if you know anyone that is looking to give their baby up, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE contact me for Janelle's information. I have thought once or twice about giving her one of mine. :)***

7 comments:

Shenna said...

You look so great!!! I love the outfit you have on! She did an amazing job on the pictures.

The Upchurch Family said...

Love the pics! Especially the one of you kind of squatting with one leg out (I can see how balance might have been an issue ;o)). There is just something so cute about a pregnant belly. I can't wait to see pics of your newest addition!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

YOU ARE ONE HOT MAMA!!!

katie said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!! Love them and you do look like one hot mama

Courtney said...

Love, love, LOVE them!! SO CUTE... and made me want to be preggers!! ;)

Unknown said...

i love prego pics! u look great! and I love your hair- it looks different than I remember!

The Prigmore Family said...

Loving the new hair. You looked great despite the pregnant-ness. Good luck birthing the third and final. You're a great momma!