Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Little Accessorizer

My little accessorizer doesn't care what type of accessory she is offered. You may look at this first picture and wonder what she is wearing. Well, Carter's goggles bit the dust a few weeks ago and I LOVE them. Actually he loves them. They are the only ones that don't pinch his eyes. So, I ordered some (I could only find them on the Internet) and knew my little girl well enough that she would want some too. And sure enough, when they arrived she was thrilled I had some for her to wear. She still had 30 minutes before her swim lesson starts but wanted to have them on anyways.
Quick side note: The reason she looks like a mad scientist is because we woke up early to have breakfast at Grammie's and went straight to swim lessons with her Medusa hair as I call it.

2 comments:

Henricksen Family said...

She looks so cute! I love the goggles.

Chelsea Bevans said...

That picture of Addi kills me! I love it.