Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Monday, May 19, 2008

Bryan's Blog Contribution

So, we all know that 9 times out of 10 it's the wife doing the blog. There are, of course, exceptions, but for the most part, that's how it goes. Bryan is a little bit involved with our blog though. He is in charge of the lovely music you hear. I get no say in the music but he does make sure he puts songs on there that I like. For the first time the other night I made a request. There was a specific song that I wanted on our blog. (BTW, the reason I care is because it's my jute box. I listen to our blog music while I am photoshopping or scrapbooking.) I really wanted that Rascal Flatts song on there. I just really like it. Bryan is NOT, I repeat NOT, a Rascal Flatts fan (although it will forever remind him of Andrea Smith). So, this is my disclaimer, Bryan does not want anyone thinking that someone as awesome as him would lower their standards to listening to the Rascal Flatts.
Man, I love him!!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

AHH HA HA HA HA!!! They actually remind me of HIM! I still remember that night. He made fun of me for about an hour or so, I think... So funny... I got ava's hat from an etsy shop called two little wrens. heres the link. I think I got the last one, though.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11229307

Missy said...

Bryan...I hate Rascal Flatts too. It's cuz we are too cool.
lol.

And thanks for the "Payday"...best one we have seen in about a year. LOL!!! Seriously, Mark and I were dying laughing forever about that one!

I love you guys.

Natalie said...

I have a confession. When I get ready for the day I go to your blog so I can listen to your music. It is a great selection, I don't think putting a Rascal Flats song on there would make it bad. But hey, I kind of like them.