Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I Love This Picture

and I'll tell you why. First of all, photographically speaking, I love the light. The light on the top left part of the picture is so perty. It's so warm and inviting. Second of all, it tells a story. This picture is truly the story of my life. Carter wants to BE Daddy. I mean, the kid will do ANYTHING Bryan does (hence, me asking Bry a BILLION times to stop throwing balls in the house...). I love the way he is looking at Bryan in this picture trying to do exactly what he is doing. He is trying to cross his legs and get his hands behind his head. This picture is just such a "lazy day" picture. You can tell Bryan just got home from work (note the scrubs) and that the weather is nice (note the long sleeves), and that no matter what letters Bryan ever has after his name, he will always be him (note the skate shoes). I just love everything about this picture, most of all the two most important boys in my life...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, what a great keepsake!

Shenna said...

Super cute Jen!

michelle said...

I love this!!!

Natalie said...

I love it. I have the cutest nephew! He has a great role model!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

That is so cute and sweet. So glad you caught it on film! I'm itching to have you take our pictures again (hee hee). I'll try to restrain myself to just twice per year, but pretty much you've got yourself a long-term client here. Hope you don't mind! =)

Bryn said...

I love your interpretation of those two guys! It's perfect. There's nothing cuter than a dad and his mini me. :)

Nicole said...

What an adorable picture!! I bet that makes Bryan really proud! Happy Birthday Bryan!!

Jessica said...

So sweet! Happy Birthday Bryan!

The Probert Family said...

That really is an awesome picture. You should be proud, for so many reasons.