Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Saturday, May 31, 2008

How Did I Get SO Lucky?

One year ago almost to the exact moment our little Addilyn Saige was born. What an amazing year it has been watching her grow, watching Carter become the cutest big brother, watching Bryan become the worlds biggest softie... I feel so blessed to have this amazing family. I can't even begin to tell all my faithful readers (which is only my sweet Grandma) what I love most about my little baby girl. She truly has a special spirit. I know that Heavenly Father has some wonderful things in store for her. I can only hope that in this incredibly harsh world that she will make decisions that will allow her to live up to her amazing potential. (I know, I'm such a mom... I can't help it!)
***We took pictures today ("Professional" ones) so I'll add to this post with some pictures when I have some edited.***

5 comments:

Shenna said...

Happy Birthday to Addilyn! Can't wait to see the pictures.

Missy said...

Happy Birthday to a sweet baby girl (who looks so old in that cheerio eating pic)! She is so beautiful!! And how can she not LOVE "Super-Dog" Violet?! I will never forget that story, she is an amazing dog! Can't wait to see the Birthday Girl pics. I will call you tomorrow for ours.

Ben said...

HOORAY FOR ADDICAKES!!! Happy birthday hotstuff!

Jana said...

Isn't it crazy how fast it goes? Ellie still isn't walking and it is making me nuts. :) Your kids are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

I keep checking for these pics... I'm excited to see them!!!