Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Monday, May 5, 2008

iHappy Cinco de Mayo!

Hey there, faithful readers. Just wanted to let you all know that we are alive and well. We got back to the land of the sun last weekend and have been playing catch up ever since. I have been trying to get on top of my pictures (of other people) and have therefore NOT been taking pictures at home. But, on the up side, there are some really really nice looking pictures on my photo blog. Feel free to check them out. :) I'll post some pictures and a REAL post soon. Until then, have a GREAT Cinco de Mayo. :)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

HEY! I just wanted to say I love you music on here. I kiped a Jack's Mannequin song for my blog. Never heard of them til you... that figures. you and bryan always introduce me to the best music.