Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Calling All People with Crappy Teeth!!

If you are anything like me then you have really horrible teeth. That's right, I'll admit it. Why do you think I married a man who thinks teeth are cool and wants to play with them for the next 40 years?

The time has come for Bryan to take the "hands-on" portion of his exam to be a real-life dentist. In order to do this, he has to find people with certain types of cavities. He also has to find someone who needs a deep cleaning. (Not a normal cleaning... a DEEP cleaning.)

This would mean that you would have to come into the clinic (conveniently close by), have FREE x-rays done, let Bryan poke around in your mouth for a minute, and see if you have what it takes to be a guinea pig. If you do, then you would come back on June 6th or 7th and let him fix that pesky tooth for FREE or get that much needed cleaning for FREE.

WHAT A SMOKIN' DEAL, HUH? Honestly, if you think you might have something in that beautiful mouth of yours that may work, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE email/call one of us (jenwyeth@gmail.com).

I would even be willing to trade you. FREE FAMILY PICTURES if you have something that BRYAN can use for his boards. (Can you tell I'm getting desperate?) :) I don't care if we know you or you just happened upon our blog by blog-hopping, please STOP brushing your teeth today so you can help out my husband. Ok, don't do that, but please contact me if you think you may have something that he could work on.
Thanks!!!!

11 comments:

Courtney said...

OK, I KNOW I have something in this mouth of mine for Bryan to work on!!! You just let me know!! :)

Momma Malia said...

yeah, tell b-ry to call me. i haven't had my teeth cleaned for over 6 years. yup. the last time my parents paid for it right before we got married. i'm scared.

Anonymous said...

Dave goes ditto with Malia, except two years ago his parents forced him to go on their dime...where he found out he had cavities but never did anything about it! PICK DAVE PICK DAVE!!!

Stephanie Shumway said...

Yeah, I guess being poor students has it advantages...like having to go without dental care for 9 years so you can help out a friend FOR FREE..... Sign me up, I probably have every type of cavity he needs... My teeth are like swiss cheese.

Missy said...

YES...I AM SAVED! 4 people have already volunteered to take my place...LOL! Seriously, no offense to Bryan, I trust his skills...but my mouth is "decay city" and I probably wouldn't be able to hang out with you guys again once he got a crack inside this digusting mouth. But, if all these people don't qualify for your "deep, deep cleaning with lots of cavities"...you know who to call!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

I have cavities every time I go to the dentist, and I know I have one brewing right now. We have dental insurance though, so don't use me if there's someone else who needs the free work more than I do. I have the FUNNIEST story to tell you about my friend who is also a dental student at ASDOH, let's just say the patient came to get 1 crown, but left with TWO!

Claydens said...

good luck finding patients! I'm so glad this is over and done with for us! Do they always have boards this late?

Carissa, Brandon, Carly, & Tyler said...

I just have to say this is absolutely hilarious! Who knew you would get this kind of response!?! If only patients were this responsive to dental work that has to be paid for! We'd be rich!!

Davis Family said...

Jen, Brent and i desperately need our teeth worked on, we are disgusting and have not been for 5 years! maybe Bryan can make an example of us and show all his colleagues what happens when you are destitute! I will be calling soon!

Renae said...

Wish I lived closer to help you out!! Found your blog - your family is darling!!

Arian said...

Hey Jen, how are you? I love your kids! They are getting so big! My second little boy did the same thing with not wanting to crawl or do anything. He is still somewhat of a slug at almost 18 months!
Hey, not sure if it counts but I had my teeth cleaned a couple of weeks ago but didn't get x-rays (no dental insurance). I am almost positive I have a cavity in one of my molars. Let me know if you need me as a guinea pig!
Keep in touch!
Arian (airjordan04@cox.net)