Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Our Little Lazy Princess

Addilyn is almost ONE! I can hardly believe it. She is such a little princess. And I don't mean that in a good way. She is seriously so lazy that she refuses to crawl. She gets on all fours if she wants something. She rolls to it if she wants something. She whines until she gets something. She waits for Carter to bring her something. Ans most of all, Princess Addi has decided that she prefers to be held instead of being on the ground like the rest of us lesser mortals. Seriously, how do I fix this problem?

10 comments:

Ben said...

She's not lazy, she just has a gift of knowing how to relax! I wonder if she'll just take strait to walking, never mind the crawling... She's so sweet! ~Jessica

Ben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bridget said...

I will hold her... That cute little princess.. They just do things when they want to, don't they. Talan is still not walking full time. He does walk, but he is too lazy to teach himself to stand up.

Andrea said...

Let me know if you find a solution. Ava is the same way. She ALWAYS wants to be held, and only by ME. Its really awesome. Good luck!

Momma Malia said...

hey brailyn didn't walk until about 13 months. she just preffered cruising. and addi is so cute that i'm sure her sweet big brother can't help but do things for her!! at least you'll get some extra arm strength carrying her around!

Unknown said...

Cute cute cute.

The Brown Family said...

I still say you guys are lucky at church when I see you sitting down with Addi quietly playing and I am running the halls after my busy crazy child!

Unknown said...

I think Isabella is sometimes just as lazy. She could probably be walking right now if she felt like it, but she doesn't. I hold her up by her hands to get her to walk and she just goes limp- like carry me everywhere! Addi's just so cute though, you can't hold it against her to want to be a princess!

Davis Family said...

I know what you are going through, Gavin did not even crawl until he was 1 and then he did not walk until he was 17 months! I finally decided that if he wanted me to hold him so much that i would put him on the ground and let him get to me before I would hold him! After a lot of tears he did!

Nicole said...

I can't believe Addi's almost one! Time has flown so fast! She's so cute! Are you guys going to Corpus?